Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce Women In Business Advisory Forum 2016 Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by the Women in Business Advisory Forum (WIBAF), a networking group of the
Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce. The purpose of this scholarship is to award a graduating high school female from the Palatine Area a one-time non-renewable scholarship award to be used for tuition, fees, books, or supplies. Scholarship winners will be announced no later than May 13, 2016. Two (2) scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded in 2016: one to a student at Fremd High School and one to a student at Palatine High School. Funds will be sent by the Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce to the college or university to be applied directly to the student’s account.
- Graduating high school female student attending Palatine High School or Fremd High School.
- Committed to obtaining a degree in business or a business related field at a two-year or four-year college or university.
- Cumulative non-weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 28, 2016
To the Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce Offices, 579 First Bank Drive, Suite 205, Palatine, IL 60067
- Completed 2016 Scholarship Application form
- Copy of transcript with GPA (does not need to be certified)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from any of the following (not to be an immediate family member): teacher, employment supervisor, volunteer coordinator, club sponsor, mentor, or coach.
Copy and paste the application link into an internet browser window —> https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.academicworks.com/clients/harpercollege/client/1460394103/WIBAF%20Scholarship%20Application%202016%20Fillable%20PDF.pdf