ILLINOIS DREAM FUND SCHOLARSHIP FALL 2016
Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship 2016 eligibility requirements:
1. Applicants must be eligible under the Illinois Dream Act ; The Illinois Dream Fund scholarship is only open to undocumented (or DACAmented) students who are ineligible for federal financial aid.
2. High school senior/GED certificate/Undergraduate student with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5/4.0
3. Current high school senior graduating in 2016 and/or GED completion certificate/undergraduate, who are enrolled/planning to enroll at an accredited 2/4 year institution Fall 2016 in/or outside of Illinois.
4. Submit one letter of recommendation which cannot be from a relative or family member.
5. Submit official/unofficial transcripts.
6. Submit the Application Essay and signature page.
7. Submit the Application by Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:59PM Central Time.
8. Scholarship funds will not be awarded to for profit (proprietary) institutions. The scholarship is not currently open to Graduate/PhD students, or those seeking a second undergraduate degree.
Please apply in the following website. http://www.illinoisdreamfund.org/
This year’s application process has some slight changes that we hope will allow applicants to submit their supporting documents without any issues. Should any issues arise when submitting the application, we ask that you contact our AwardSpring support team via email at email@example.com.