Wilford Family Endowed Scholarship

Awarded to a student who has chronic/systemic health issues and demonstrates financial need. Applicant must write a short personal essay about the impact their health issues have had on their life and their educational and career goals.

You do not have to be registered with Access and Disabilities (ADS) to receive this scholarship.

Applicants must be enrolled at Harper College for the semester in which they receive the award.

If you have any questions regarding the scholarship application process, please email onestop@harpercollege.edu or call (847) 925-6710.

Supplemental Questions
  1. Are you a Harper Student with a chronic/systemic health issue? (Students not enrolled with Access and Disability Services may be asked to procvide documentation.)
  2. Are you registered with Access & Disability Services?
  3. Please write a personal statement about the impact of living with a chronic/systemic health issue and describe your career and educational goals.