Igniting Paths to Success Scholarship Application
Igniting Paths to Success Scholarship Directions:
You must have a recent Harper Application on file before applying for the Igniting Paths to Student Success Scholarship. Use code 893739 to waive your application fee. You must declare a degree or certificate on the Harper application to access the Igniting Paths to Success Scholarship application. Please wait 2 business days for your Harper application to process before you apply to the Igniting Paths to Success Scholarship.
You must use your Harper email to access the Igniting Paths to Success Application. If you are locked out of the system, please wait 3 hours for the system to unlock. To find the application, after you log-in, go to ‘Opportunities’, ‘Grant’. If you have any questions, please contact the OneStop Center at email@example.com, 847.925.6710 or Building A, Room A250.
- New, returning and continuing students with financial need who are working toward a degree or certificate program
- Must live in Harper’s District or receive Business EdVantage
- Preference given to historically underrepresented students
- Must enroll for minimum of 6 hours a semester to receive the scholarship
- Preference may be given to newly enrolled students pursuing academic fields of health careers, STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), career and technical programs, business/ entrepreneurship programs – open to students in all academic programs
- Scholarship may be renewable
- Reviewing applications will begin Monday, August 2